All presentations can be customized for your audience and meeting theme.
Keynote #1. Boundless Drive, Endless Possibilities: Understanding and Feeding the Spirit of the Strong, Smart Woman
(alternate title: Wander Woman: How High Achieving Women Find Contentment and Direction)
Today’s strong businesswomen seek to realize their highest potential yet the pursuit often leaves them feeling more exhausted than proud. There is always more to be done and greater challenges to be met. They are smart, confident and assertive yet plagued by a restless agitation that keeps them from sitting still.
This presentation will help driven women learn how to succeed with ease and grace. In the end, they can release their “burden of greatness” and still enjoy the journey.
What you will learn:
* How heavy is your burden? Determine the weight you are carrying as a smart, strong woman.
* Identify your top 3 emotional triggers that knock you off center
* Learn 4 steps for stopping your overactive brain and being present in the moment
* Discover the difference between a “strong woman” and a “woman of strength and influence” and apply new techniques to gain more impact
* Claim the power of your purpose so you can channel your amazing energy so it regenerates instead of drains at the end of the day.
Hire Dr. Reynolds to “edutain” your audience, giving them practical tips they can use today plus the inspiration to commit to their growth over time. This keynote is important for the women navigating corporate hallways and the entrepreneurs navigating out in the world on their own.
Keynote #2. How to Engage vs Retain Your High-Achievers
High performers have been negatively affected by their organizations’ responses to the recession. In recent studies reported by Harvard publishing, 64% of middle managers will probably not be with their current companies in two years given their current stress levels and lack of enthusiasm for their companies, while nearly 40% of all high-achievers have their resumes ready for when the economy turns around (and those are the ones who will admit to this).
If you want to retain your high achievers when the economy stabilizes, you have to engage them today. This keynote or workshop will inspire you to look at leadership and your organization in an entirely new way. Based on Dr. Reynolds experiences with companies around the world, she will share with you the new ways leaders are engaging their high-achievers. The program will include:
* An exploration on what truly motivates the high achiever to activate their “discretionary effort” to drive higher levels of productivity and profits, and how you can apply this information to enhance your daily leadership practices.
* A look at “the new leader” and what shifts in perspective are needed to step into these shoes. Exercises will be provided that participants can do back on the job immediately.
* Examples of how global companies are crossing boundaries, opening communication and redistributing leadership so they engage both the minds and hearts of their high achievers. Participants will use these ideas to build new models of their own.
* Ideas leaders can implement today to increase engagement and ensure the changes will expand and evolve in the future.
Go from playing catch up to becoming leading edge. Hire Dr. Reynolds to deliver this keynote and your views on work and life will change.
Keynote #3. The Female Brain: Turning Mystery into Mastery
No matter how smart you are, your brain still seems to get the best of you when you are under pressure, irritated, surprised or just plain busy. This is especially true for women who have more active brains than men (more transmitters fire and cross hemispheres at a time in a woman’s brain than in a man’s). However, you can outsmart your brain and make more powerful choices if you know how your brain works. You can ease your tension, settle arguments and release frustrations with family members, friends and colleagues with your knowledge of the female brain. This workshop will help you understand and even laugh at how your brain works so you can consciously choose how you want to feel and act.
During this presentation, you will learn:
* How your brain works and what’s really driving your thoughts and behavior.
* How to shift into an “optimal productive state” where you can tell your brain what to do.
* How to identify the source of others’ emotions so you can negotiate more effectively and resolve conflicts more easily,
* How to clear your mind so you can make better decisions and get the results you want.
Your brain could be keeping you from feeling joy in your life. Don’t let it! Hire Dr. Reynolds to help you outsmart your brain.
What we did right is finding you for our event…What we did VERY RIGHT is make sure we have the opportunity to hire you again. Ray Hall, CEO Electronic Equipment Assoc
...informative, lively and worthwhile... our appreciation for helping us start to discover our “zone.” Michael Colbert, Phoenix Insurance
Congratulations, everyone rated the program outstanding! Mike Bonar, Training Director, Medtronic Micro-Rel
Armed with over 25 years of experience in leadership development, a number of successful corporate turnarounds, a doctorate in organizational psychology and a breadth of life experiences, Dr. Reynolds can show your audiences how to “step into the zone” at work and at play. She teaches her audiences how their brains work so that they can strategically “outsmart” their brain so they can better handle difficult situations, piling pressures and the inevitable conflicts between people and teams. Marcia conveys information with energy, humor and compassion. Participants leave inspired to take action.
Dr. Reynolds is also a Master Certified Coach and Past President of the International Coach Federation. Topics from her book, Outsmart Your Brain, have been featured in national media including ABC World News, NPR, The New York Times, Harvard Management Update, SELF, and Health Magazine. Her doctoral research focused on high-achieving women in today’s workplace. The Huffington Post is Dr. Reynold's newest writing success along with her new book; Wander Woman which will be released Summer 2010
Booking Info: Gail Hand
(561) 807-7769 East Coast
(503) 284-2342 West Coast